Applications & Benefits
- Flexible transportation of temperature controlled goods including chilled & frozen foods and medical samples without a temperature controlled vehicle.
- Dry ice blast cleaning of food processing plants and machinery to food contact standards that is environmentally friendly as well as abrasive and media free.
- Dry ice cleaning of a wide range of industrial equipment e.g. printing machines, mould tools, heat exchangers, etc. without needing to dismantle them.
- Food processing & packaging enabling rapid chilling/freezing.
- Modified atmosphere packaging for optimum product quality and safety.
- Use in laboratories and education establishments as an experimental aid, including creation of cold environments.
- Creating smoke effects for stage, screen and photography cost effectively and safely (Dioxice is non-flammable).
- Shrink fitting of metal components rapidly and effectively.
Blast cleaning with dry ice is a very effective method of removing deposits from complex machinery. Above a bagging weighing machine from a food packaging plant before...
Packaging frozen foods using 1 kg bags of 16 mm Dioxice.